The SCOTS PGC College Uniform Shop is situated on the Oxenham Street Campus. The shop carries a complete range of new uniforms for all year levels (Prep – 12) as well as BATA black leather school shoes, schoolbags, badges, memorabilia etc.
The Uniform Shop also carries a range of good quality, second hand items which are sold on commission for parents.
Open Monday, Wednesday and Friday, excluding Public Holidays.
- 8.15am – 4.00pm
Closed for Christmas & New Years from 24th December – 4th January.
The SCOTS PGC COLLEGE Uniform Shop will accept preloved uniforms for resale that meet the Uniform Standards of the College.
Goods will be accepted during any trading day; however please take into account that goods received during busy periods may take some time to sort. Goods will be assessed and graded according to the following standards.
Standards for Receiving Goods
Items NOT accepted due to Health and Safety requirements include:
Items accepted will have:
- No significant discolouring or fading
- No sweat stains under the arms
- No holes (Note: Darning of knitwear can be arranged through the Uniform Shop however the expense will be charged to the family account at the time of service)
- All buttons (Replacement buttons are available at the Uniform Shop)
- Zippers and elastic waist bands are fit for purpose and freely movable
- Name labels removed or blacked out
- No obvious pilling or worn areas
- No obvious wearing out of the crotch for sports items and boys trousers
- All items are to be laundered and pressed
- Blazers and Kilts must be drycleaned (Note: A drycleaning service note must be submitted with these garments. Alternatively, drycleaning can be arranged through the Uniform Shop with the expense charged to the family account at the time of service).
Grading of goods:
Items will be graded to reflect their quality:
- Grade 1: Almost new. Lightly worn, no fading, no repairs, all name labels removed, laundered and pressed;
- Grade 2: Of saleable quality, slightly worn, may have repairs and blacked out name labels;
- Grade 3: Not of resale quality.
Disposal of goods:
Any items that are no longer current uniform items or those found to be unsuitable for resale will be donated to charity without notice.
Saleable uniform items will remain on sale for 24 months after which time they will be donated to charity without notice.
Pricing of goods for resale:
- Grade A goods will be priced for re-sale at 50% of the value of the current new uniform price.
- Grade B goods will be priced for re-sale at 40% of the value of the current new uniform price.
Proceeds on Sale:
- Preloved uniform sale proceeds will be credited to the Family Account at the end of each term. Families who no longer have students at the College must ensure banking details are current so that your payment can be processed.
- Commission of 50% for processing and stocking preloved items is payable to the Uniform Shop upon sale of goods.
If there are any other queries, please don’t hesitate to contact the Uniform Shop Manager:
Phone: (07) 4666 9892