2020 Bursary Offer
Academic Bursaries for 2020
To celebrate our 2019 success, the College is offering two academic bursaries for Year 10 or 11 students (who are not currently enrolled) to complete their final years of education at SCOTS PGC commencing 2020.
Students who wish to apply for the academic bursary will be required to:
- Complete the application form (see link at the bottom of this page)
- Supply copies of their most recent report cards to support their application
- Supply a cover letter addressed to the Principal outlining their academic achievements
Applications close at 5 pm on Friday 17 January 2020.
Please send completed applications to the Director of Admissions, 60 Oxenham St, Warwick. QLD 4370 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Selection Process
- Applications will be reviewed by the Scholarship Committee after the closing date
- Successful applicants will be determined based on the calibre of their report results and application
- Successful applicants will be notified by 24 January 2020 to complete the final arrangements