The College offers financial assistance through Scholarship options, that aim to attract students who will benefit from the College programmes and who, in turn, will contribute to the high quality of school life.
- Academic scholarships (ACER)
- Scholarships of General Excellence
- The SCOTS PGC College Foundation Scholarship Fund (Bursary for Hardship)
The SCOTS PGC College Foundation Scholarship Fund (Bursary for Hardship)
This scholarship was established to support students who wish to attend SCOTS PGC College, but are not currently enrolled.
The scholarship is offered to a student whose financial circumstances are such that they would substantially benefit from this bursary.
Please download the application form below and submit to the college via email at email@example.com or via post to SCOTS PGC College, 60 Oxenham Street, Warwick, QLD 4370.
Existing families may also apply for bursary assistance in cases of hardship. All bursaries are assessed on financial capacity to pay and only on application to the Principal.
Academic Scholarships – ACER Testing
Academic Scholarships are offered to existing and new boys and girls who will be in Years 7 – 11 and who demonstrate very high levels of achievement in ACER testing. The College reserves the right, however, to extend offers to students who display unusual, interesting or outstanding forms of excellence.
You can register for the ACER test by clicking on the following link – http://scholarships.acer.edu.au/intro/1392
The ACER Test will be held at the College on Saturday 24th February.
Applications close on Monday 5th February 2018.
Scholarships of General Excellence
Scholarships of Excellence are offered to existing and new boys and girls who will be entering Years 6 – 12 in 2018 or 2019. As a guide, past scholarship holders have displayed talents in a combination of academic, sporting, music, art, drama, horse riding and agricultural pursuits.
Scholarship of General Excellence application process:
- All applicants need to sit an EDUTEST Multiple Choice exam either at SCOTS PGC College or remotely, please register for this exam HERE
- Next, collate the following for the remainder of the application:
- If not a current student, please complete an Application Form SCOTSPGC-enrolment-application (no $50 application form fee charged unless student is successful)
- A current CV of the student applying (please include a cover letter to the Principal and include your top 3 achievements)
- NAPLAN results & 2 most recent report cards
- Please post applications to: Scholarship of General Excellence, SCOTS PGC College, 60 Oxenham Street WARWICK Q 4370
For students testing at SCOTS PGC, please contact the College after completing registration to organise your testing date and time. Phone 07 4666 9811 or email enrolments @scotspgc.com.au. For remote testing students, testing details will be provided by Edutest.
For more information on the Scholarship of General Excellence for middle and senior school, please contact the Development Manager on 07 4666 9811.
Applications close Friday 14th September 2018.