At The SCOTS PGC College we place importance on diversity and the global perspectives our international students bring to our SCOTS PGC community. We respect the tremendous challenges these students embrace by choosing to study in another country and wholeheartedly offer our support to them.
The SCOTS PGC College welcomes students from all cultural backgrounds and values the contribution each student makes in ensuring all our students develop and appreciate cultural perspectives and become respectful global citizens.
Warwick is located in a safe and beautiful part of regional Queensland, just two hours from Brisbane, the capital of Queensland. Brisbane is serviced by an international airport. With beautiful oceans, rainforests and spectacular country vistas, the state of Queensland is very liveable and friendly to all. The SCOTS PGC College is located a few minutes from the CBD of Warwick, a regional town. There are two boarding campuses – one for boys and one for girls, both offering secure, purpose-built, modern amenities and residences. More information on boarding can be found here.
The Boarding House staff and local boarders are encouraged to learn about, respect and share the cultural backgrounds of our international students and we encourage our international students to visit Australian families and local attractions during weekends and holidays.
The College enrols International students exclusively via our partnership with International Education Consultants – Global Learner.
Global Learner Director, Jennifer Messina, is a well respected International Education consultant and educator, both at high school and university level, with over 20 years’ experience assisting students, teachers and high-level administrators.
Global Learner is committed to supporting international students seeking to achieve their academic and personal potential to gain success in the holistically supportive environment of SCOTS PGC College.
Courses offered by SCOTS PGC College:
- Primary School Studies (Year 6) | CRICOS Course Code: 084177B
- Junior Secondary Studies (Year 7 -10) | CRICOS Course Code: 083039J
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (Years 11 – 12) | CRICOS Course Code: 004979G
Steps for International Students:
- Make contact with our Education Consultant – Global Learner (details below)
- Download the Enrolment Application Form (attached below).
- Download Fees (attached below)
- Fill out forms in conjunction with Global Learner and undertake the English assessment testing for submission to SCOTS PGC College.
When submitting your application, please:
- Arrange to undertake a formal English assessment arranged by Global Learner. (SCOTS PGC College requires a minimum IELTS level 5 for entry to all year levels.)
- If the English assessment indicates additional English study is required, Global Learner can arrange enrolment to an ELICOS course with another provider. On the completion of this study, a further assessment is required to confirm that the student has attained the recommended level of English competency.
- Complete an application for enrolment form and submit to the College, together with a copy of your passport and copies of your last two school reports
- If a position is offered at The SCOTS PGC College, a formal letter of offer will be issued together with an invoice for payment of one semester’s fees.
- After payment, the College will issue a confirmation of enrolment required for the student’s application for a student visa.
Contacting the Marketing & Enrolments Officer:
Phone: 07 4666 9811
Phone International: +61 7 4666 9811
Fax: 07 4666 9812
Fax International: +61 7 4666 9812
Address: 60 Oxenham Street, Warwick, Queensland 4370 Australia
For a copy of our International Student Policies please contact the Marketing & Enrolment Officer above.
Contacting Global Learner: