At The SCOTS PGC College we place importance on diversity and the global perspectives our international students bring to our SCOTS PGC community. We respect the tremendous challenges these students embrace by choosing to study in another country and wholeheartedly offer our support to them.
The SCOTS PGC College welcomes students from all cultural backgrounds and values the contribution each student makes in ensuring all our students develop and appreciate cultural perspectives and become respectful global citizens.
Warwick is located in a safe and beautiful part of regional Queensland, just two hours from Brisbane, the capital of Queensland. Brisbane is serviced by an international airport. With beautiful oceans, rainforests and spectacular country vistas, the state of Queensland is very liveable and friendly to all. The SCOTS PGC College is located a few minutes from the CBD of Warwick, a regional town. There are two boarding campuses – one for boys and one for girls, both offering secure, purpose-built, modern amenities and residences. More information on boarding can be found here.
The Boarding House staff and local boarders are encouraged to learn about, respect and share the cultural backgrounds of our international students and we encourage our international students to visit Australian families and local attractions during weekends and holidays.
We appreciate the huge adjustment required to live and learn in a new country and the importance of our Boarding House having a true sense of home for our international girls. The Boarding House offers accommodation to international students over the school holiday periods so the students do not feel pressured to find alternative accommodation throughout term time.
Steps to Enrolment for International Students
- Download the Enrolment Application Form (attached below).
- Download Fees.
- Fill out forms and other requirements and post or email application to college with application fee.
When submitting your application please include:
- Arrange to undertake a formal English assessment arranged by the Union Institute of Language.
- Complete an application for enrolment form and submit to the College, together with a copy of your passport and copies of your last two school reports.
- If the English assessment indicates additional English study, the student must arrange to attend the Union Institute of Language, Springfield, Brisbane. On the completion of this study, a further assessment is required to confirm that the student has attained the recommended level of English competency. If a position is offered at The SCOTS PGC College, a formal letter of offer will be issued together with an invoice for payment of one semester’s fees.
- After payment, the College will issue a confirmation of enrolment required for the student’s application for a student visa.
Contacting the College Development Manager:
Phone: 07 4666 9811
Phone International: +61 7 4666 9811
Fax: 07 4666 9812
Fax International: +61 7 4666 9812
Address: 60 Oxenham Street, Warwick, Queensland 4370 Australia
For a copy of our International Student Policies please contact the College Development Manager above.
Prospective international students may also obtain information about SCOTS PGC College from these College representatives:
AAS Education Consultancy (Hong Kong – Kowloon)
Office Tower Two, Grand Plaza
625 Nathan Road,
Phone: +852 2323 3287
Fax: +85 2 2457 7118
Principal Agent: Sam KWONG
5F-3, No 501 Guang-Fu South Road
Office Tower Two, Grand Plaza
Phone: +886 2 2723 0333
Fax: +886 2 2345 4051
Principal Agent: Sophie HUANG