SCOTS PGC College is committed to providing an exciting, innovative, student-centred environment that nurtures self-discipline and curiosity in our students. We are an equal opportunity employer.
The College employs around 100 staff in full time, part time, term time and casual roles. We have approximately 45 academic staff across Junior, Middle and Senior Schools and provide opportunities for non-teaching staff in boarding, administration, teacher support and support services (maintenance, grounds, cleaning and laundry).
Benefits of employment at The SCOTS PGC College:
- Competitive wages, salaries and superannuation benefits negotiated by staff through an enterprise bargaining process.
- Thirty-eight week academic year.
- Family friendly provisions including; twelve weeks paid maternity leave, two weeks paid paternity leave and ten days personal/carer’s leave.
- All academic staff receive a laptop (at no cost) to enhance teaching and learning whilst employed at the College. The College has well established ICT infrastructure including wireless access across both campuses and class rooms with data projectors and AV facilities.
- Access to meals through the College’s Dining Room at discounted rates.
- Access to professional development and study assistance.
Information on Warwick and the Southern Downs can be found here
If you are looking for your next career challenge please view our current vacancies.