2019 Bursary Offer
Academic Bursaries for 2019
To celebrate our 2018 success, the College is offering two academic bursaries for Year 11 or 12 students (who are not currently enrolled) to complete their final years of education at SCOTS PGC commencing 2019.
Students who wish to apply for the academic bursary will be required to:
- Complete the application form (see link at the bottom of this page)
- Supply copies of their most recent report cards to support their application
- Supply a cover letter addressed to the Principal outlining their academic achievements
Applications close at 5 pm on Friday 18 January 2019.
Please send completed applications to the Director of Admissions, 60 Oxenham St, Warwick. QLD 4370 or email to email@example.com
The Selection Process
- Applications will be reviewed by the Scholarship Committee after the closing date
- Successful applicants will be determined based on the calibre of their report results and application
- Successful applicants will be notified by 23 January 2019 to complete the final arrangements